Friday, June 22, 2012

Operation Coffee Shop Peg Boards

It is very exciting to see my ad on the www.NOLA.com website, but I am not sure if that is going to be enough advertising. I am researching other "Classified" sections of papers to get the word out statewide. It is an interesting exercise, but not too exciting. To mix things up, I did make some small flyers for peg boards I come across. So far, I have two up. Yes, a whopping two, but you got to start somewhere. I am thinking this will be my covert operation. Place them everywhere I go. In bathrooms, on pegboards, on cars. Why not? If word of mouth is the most advantageous method of advertising, I will need to get those lips talking about this book. Hopefully, those who read it will pass it on. If not, it will simply languish. Got to stay motivated and positive! It will take time, but it will be worth it. For me and for those who find something in the text meaningful in their lives. Peace, Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment