Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Writer's Block

I cannot believe the wall I have hit.  I have gone through 2/3rds of my book re-outlining as recommended and I have hit a wall.  I basically have to rewrite the entire thing.  I essentially have to start all over.

I know I have made a mountain out of a molehill, but I am pissed off.  I wish I had done this when my momentum was there.  When I was so hyped, I should have done this.  Now, I have peal my lazy ass of the couch and rewrite the entire fucking thing.

FUCK!

I need to draw on my time management skills for this.  Mandatory 1 hour everyday until it gets done.  I can do this...I can do this...I can do this...

And it is Nanowrimo and I have not written at all.  What is wrong with me!!!!

Blechblahblahbleh- Pity party for one please.

CC  

No comments:

Post a Comment