Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Completing a Project has Never Felt Better!!

A year came and went and I managed to FINISH MY EDITING!  The feeling of accomplishment is overwhelming, really.  Writing for pleasure is one thing, but rewriting is another.

After completing what I thought was my last edit, I was informed that re-outlining the text would be necessary.  Boy, was it ever!  Once I was able to walk away from the book and revisit it with the intention of outlining it, the gaping holes were so blatant.  I had no idea there were so many gaps in the flow and that certain items would require additional explanation.  Outlining it allowed me to really focus on the content and not just the flow of the words.  I saw areas where huge improvements were required.  It was a little embarrassing at first too.  I had put something out into the world that was not at its best.  But now?!  Woohoo!  I know the quality is much better and I can sell with confidence.      

I am positive the text is not perfect and there will always be room for improvement, but getting it to this most recent stage simply feels divine!  I am once again really proud of myself and happy to see a project to its completion.  If you are in a slump or know a project is simply sitting there waiting to get done, I can only recommend you start today!

CC

Order 
The Proposal to Ever After: A Guide to Marriage and Community Property Laws in Louisiana 
today!! 


http://amzn.com/B008A0UVPG

No comments:

Post a Comment