Monday, July 2, 2012

Softcover Book Arrived Early!

CreateSpace sent my softcover book a little early.  It truly felt like Christmas.  Essentially, the site recommended I receive a hardcopy to proof prior to offering it to the public.  I am so glad they did.  Having the opportunity to see it in black & white (with full-color cover) was ah-mazing.

The errors!  They were so blatant.  Paragraphs needed to be made.  Exclamation points needed to be deleted.  There are still problems, but having this clean-up time was obviously necessary.  It only makes me cringe when I think people purchased it with those mistooks.  C'est la vie.

After cleaning it up a bit, I am going to reload on Amazon and then order a few copies.  I am thinking a press release is necessary and figuring out who to market it to locally.  Hmmm.  This should be an interesting challenge...


No comments:

Post a Comment