Monday, July 9, 2012

Video of Proof from CreateSpace

I thought it might help others to see what I received in the mail.  This is the actual book and the way it will look when ordered.  You receive an ISBN number that is through Amazon.  I believe this was free, but there is another option of letting them purchase a universal one for you for a fee.  I went with the Amazon one since I really want it at their location and I can always purchase a universal ISBN number at a later time and have those printed on a sticker and slapped on the back, if necessary - I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

As for the copyright, I decided against wasting space at the Library of Congress.  Yes, To Kill a Mockingbird should be filed at the Library of Congress, but this?  Again, I will cross that road if I get to it.

Here is a little video of the book I received:


No comments:

Post a Comment